CTx4 Treatment Rinse is designed to treat the cariogenic plaque biofilm, reduce the overpopulation of cariogenic bacteria, and neutralize oral pH. Intended for use by patients diagnosed to be at-risk for caries.
- Reducing the oral bacterial bio-burden
- Neutralizing decay causing acids
- Fluoride for remineralization
- Patients with decay
- High and high/extreme risk patients
- Patients tested with a high biofilm challenge
- Patients with a high oral bio-burden
- Patients with bad breath (halitosis)
- Patients with sensitivity
- Patients undergoing cosmetic or restorative treatment plans
Shake each bottle before use. Using the measuring cup, combine 5 mL of component A with 5 mL of component B (10 mL total). Vigorously swish the combined 10 mL of rinse between teeth for one minute, then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse. Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Do not dilute. Store below 30 degrees C (86 degrees F). Do not rinse with component A or component B alone.