CTx3 Rinse is designed to specifically control oral environmental factors that lead to a cariogenic biofilm. CTx3 Rinse contains xylitol, fluoride (.05% sodium fluoride), and CariFree’s unique, patented pH+ technology to neutralize acidic oral pH. Intended for use by patients to lower caries risk and maintain long-term oral health.
- Patients with decay
- Moderate and high risk patients with low biofilm challenge
- Patients with low saliva flow/poor saliva
- Patients with a destructive/acidic diet
- Patients with bad breath (halitosis)
- Patients with sensitivity
- Patients with dry mouth or medication induced xerostomia