MI Paste is another way for you to safely REMINERALIZE – REBUILD ENAMEL – RELIEVE SENSITIVITY!
MI Paste Family are the only products for professional use containing RECALDENT™, a special milk-derived protein that releases vital minerals into your mouth. Recaldent™ is an effective delivery vehicle for fluoride. When fluoride meets Recaldent™, the peptide preferentially combines with, and stabilizes, fluoride to create the ideal source for building fluorapatite. Fluorapatite is more resistant to demineralization and acid attack. The full potential of fluoride to help protect and repair teeth can be achieved.
MI Paste Plus relieve sensitivity by protecting dental nerve endings by forming a buffer against plaque. MI Paste can also help redeposit those lost minerals back into the oral environment. It is also excellent for tooth sensitivity due to cold air, hot and cold drinks, sweet and sour food or drinks.
We typically recommend this product to our patients with a high risk for cavities. This is often associated with dry mouth, negative side effects of medications, history of drug use, chemotherapy &/or radiation, poor hygiene, smoking, or any conditions that can contribute to an increased caries risk.
Custom tray application:
- Fill a custom tray with MI Paste
- Place it in your mouth & leave undisturbed for 3 minutes
- Remove tray and spread remaining MI Paste over tooth surfaces
To apply at home:
- Brush with a fluoride toothpaste in the morning and at night
- Apply a pea-sized amount of MI Paste to your teeth's surface using a cotton swab or gloved finger
- Leave undisturbed for 3 minutes
- Expectorate (spit) but do not rinse; leave the excess to slowly dissolve